"Carbs Need to be Apart of Your life."
Carbs are your body's primary source of Fuel. "Carbs are fuel for your body because they contain glucose, which is your body's number one source of energy," she says. "Protein and fat work, too, but carbs are definitely number one."
Carbs are so important for each of you to reach your goals. Everyone has the misconception that Carbs are bad for you. Who wants to live without carbs? It is not sustainable.
There are diets out there like the Adkins, the Ketogenic diet, that, for me are unattainable. Yes you will loose weight. Yes you will also gain the weight back once your reintroduce carbs back into your nutritional habits. Taking away carbs, is depriving your muscle, depriving your ability to run longer, gain strength, or even function on day to day basis. It is not realistic. Those type of diets do not cater to social society. Why stress every time you go out to eat with your family, and/or friends?
A lot of people that primarily use fats as the body's fuel resource's question why the scale is going down, yet retaining so much water! Why they are not growing or getting stronger. It's evident that the lack of carbs (Energy) is the problem.
You need carbs for fuel to optimize muscle growth. They protect Muscles. They provide you energy, day in, and day out. Moderation is the key. Meal Timing is the Key.
Ask yourself One question: " Does your diet give you more then it takes back?"
Moderation, as mentioned earlier, is the Key.
Well, how many carbs am I suppose to Eat? When do I eat Them?
All of these questions can be answered. However, we would recommend seeing a nutrition to get the best individualized plan that works strictly for you. Here at Fitt Life We do JUST THAT.
How do I know if I am not getting enough?
1. You Get Headaches: When you don't acquire enough carbs, your blood sugar levels can dip and cause a headache.
2. You can't stop shivering: People who don't consume enough carbs are at risk for developing a low thyroid function, which can make it difficult to regular internal body temperature.
3. Your breath has an odor: When you don't squire enough carbs, your body burns fat and protein for fuel. It is a process called ketosis.
4. Your not Using the Restroom: When you cut out carbs, you're often
cutting out fiber as well.
5. You struggle when you Workout: Since carbs are your body's primary fuel source, and they aren't there. It can make people feel lethargic and weak.
6. Your hungry all the Time: Healthy carbs are often rich in belly filling fiber, so if you don't compensate for that with other filling nutrients you might find yourself hungry more often.
8. Your feeling brain fog: Your brain also uses carbs for energy.
9. Your Moody: Since your not getting enough carbs, your blood sugar levels are low. Carbs are essential to the body's production of serotonin, a feel good chemical that's produced in the brain.
10. Life Just sucks: That in itself is a proven fact when we can't enjoy the beauty of carbs.
Solution: GO EAT SOME CARBS!!!!! Don't forget to his the gym!