The Metabolism DNA Test is a gene profile that provides insights into how your body may store and process fat.
- What do your genes say about how full you may feel after meals?
- Might your genes contribute to cravings for sugar?
- Are your genes potentially influencing how efficiently you break down good or bad fats?
- Is your body genetically predisposed to a tendency to gain and hold onto weight?
Your test will include analysis of these genes:
- Age-related metabolism (APOE)
- Fatty acid response (FADS1)
- Fatty acid sensitivity (APOE)
- Fat processing ability (FABP2)
- Monounsaturated fat (PPARG)
- Sweet tooth (SLC2A2)